We are pleased to be open now
to serve and assist...
With a “new normal” twist!
Your health and safety, as always, is our priority and we want you to know about the extra measures we have put in place to protect you and our staff during these times.
We will be screening everyone and request that if you are feeling unwell, develop any symptoms (such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath), have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID 19 or have travelled outside of the province in the last 14 days, to please reschedule.
To facilitate social distancing and to minimize time and points of contact in the clinic:
We are controlling the number of people in the office at any one time by:
- Spacing out appointments
- Scheduling times for repairs, adjustments or picking up products.
When you arrive:
- Please check-in from the virtual waiting room (i.e. your car) by calling 250-378-2020, we will let you know when we are ready for you to come in.
- Please wear a mask or face covering during your visit. You are invited to bring one with you or we will provide one for 2 dollars (proceeds to the food bank).
- Please maintain social distancing while in the clinic. We have installed plexiglass dividers to assist with this.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering
- Please keep people attending from the same household to a maximum of 2.
- We will process as much paperwork online as possible.
- We are able to provide Telehealth appointments for consultations that can be done from the comfort of your home.
- Please call to schedule pick ups, repairs or dispensing. If you would like some time with the optician immediately following your appointment, we will book this ahead of time as well.
This is an ever-changing situation and we appreciate your patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Your Doctors Eyecare Team