We are pleased to be open now
to serve and assist...
With a “new normal” twist!
Your health and safety, as always, is our priority!
To maintain new safety protocols:
- We love to see you, but rather than just dropping by...please call to book a time for repairs, adjustments or to pick up products.
- We also love to see your smile, but...Please wear a mask or face covering during your visit. You are invited to bring one with you or we will provide one for 2 dollars (proceeds to the local food bank).
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering and limit people attending from the same household to a maximum of 2.
- Please reschedule if you have travelled outside of the province in the last 14 days, have developed any symptoms of COVID 19, or have come into contact with someone who has symptoms.
- We are able to provide Telehealth appointments for consultations that can be done virtually, please call for more information!
This is an ever-changing situation and we appreciate your patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please call or email.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Your Doctors Eyecare Team